Rainbow Boucle

October 17, 2012, by Unknown




Photos by Dalillah Ismail

Topshop is having their Mid Season Sale and when I first saw this, I just knew that I have to have it. I have always wanted a knitted sweater of this sort to keep me warm especially during cold rainy days. Well, obviously I was just coming out with reasons why I really needed to have this lovely piece. It was purchased at a very reasonable price and on top of it, it was gift from Fattah. Oh, thank you.
Ps, F3 members will get an additional 10% off on the sale items! Last day of this exclusive promotion is on 21st October 2012 so do hurry!

Much love,
Dalillah x

0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Rainbow Boucle