The Turkish Cloth

November 15, 2014, by Unknown



If you have been following me on instagram and realised that my recent updates have been lots of The Turkish Cloth scarves. The thing that I really like about the scarves is the quality, how silky it is and the luxurious look of it. The range of scarves that The Turkey Cloth provides are wide and versatile. I am also loving how strong and bold the scarves are because it simply add more character into your whole look. Let me add on, their scarves are imported all the way from Turkey!

So here, let me give you a visual idea of how their collection of scarves could be part of your everyday look. Well, be bold and classy!

They say, the best scarves comes from Turkey. I totally agree to that.

Enjoy these visuals!xx
















Photograph by Syafiqah Abdul Latif




Facebook: The Turkish Cloth 
Instagram: @theturkishcloth






0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: The Turkish Cloth