Origins x Luxola for Earth Month

April 29, 2015, by Unknown







Photo by Abdul Fattah

Origins is celebrating Earth Month during the whole month of April and I feel blessed to be part of it. Knowing how much Origins gives back to the world, I did not hesitate at all. It was a definite yes! Dr. Andrew Weils for Origins mega-bright skin illuminating serum was recommended to me as I have a dry combination skin and knowing my skin I have tones of blemishes, uneven skin tone and I have dark spots. Oh dear, I sound like I have issues with my skin. Well, it is not obvious in photographs but in person you will be able to see it all! Ever since I started working, my skin has evolved. Due to stress perhaps, lack of sleep, insufficient rest and water cos life's pretty hectic. Oh of course, I am not getting any younger! Age is every women's worry right.

Having said that, I am trying out this product by Origins from Luxola, Dr. Andrew Weils for Origins mega-bright skin illuminating serum, I really like how the texture is when applied on my skin and how light it feels with a dash of citrus scent. Amazing! Now, I am just being hopeful that it will even out my skin tone, probably give it a glow too and lighten up my dark spots. I believe it is about time I should give my skin the extra attention.

If you wish to look up for more Origins products, head over to Luxola!

Happy Earth Month! xx

Love,
Dalillah Ismail






0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Origins x Luxola for Earth Month