Eid Inspiration: In Lace

June 19, 2014, by Unknown







Photos by Abdul Fattah

| Dress Laura in beige c/o poplook | Scarf Aida in dusty mint c/o poplook | 

Finally, I am blogging again! After months of planning the wedding and now I am a wife to Abdul Fattah. So far everything is a bliss and I am just blessed to have many wonderful people by my side, Alhamdulillah. If time permits, inshaAllah I will share with you more of my wedding photos, the wedding vendors that I engaged and my short honeymoon vacation.

Well back on track, Poplook has recently launched 3 collections for Eid and their collections are just too lovely. I was really spoilt for choice! When my eyes stumbled upon Laura looking dainty, sweet and that simplicity she has, I knew she had to be mine.  The dress is made of chiffon and chantilly lace which makes it super comfy and with the added lace,  just makes it dainty.  What is also great about this dress, you can wear it with or without the sash. For me I would have the sash on for that bit of silhouette. Well, for those of you who wants that elegant, demure, simple and not too over the top look, this collection is prefect.

Ps, keep a look out for the last collection that is coming soon! I heard it is breath taking. The latest collection, Jewel, is up on Poplook. It is just so unique which is something different from Poplook's past collections. Love it!


To shop the collection: Poplook Lace collection
Poplook Website: http://poplook.com










0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Eid Inspiration: In Lace