Full on prints.

April 14, 2013, by Unknown


Photos by Abdul Fattah

( Cloud9studio scarf/ Thelma maxi dress- Yellow geometric print Poppy c/o Poplook/ H&M black wedges)

I am wearing a  printed maxi dress from ThePopLook and I totally love the prints on it. It reminded me of my artwork I did for my graduation show 2 years ago when I was really into Islamic art/Geometrical patterns. I believe this is a piece that not everyone will pick out because it might be too overwhelming and I was second-guessing myself too at first. Well, it turns out that I truly love it! On the contrary, I feel like a walking wallpaper but in a really good way.

Much Love,
Dalillah Ismail x


2 comments

  1. In person, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, What's Up?, Instagram, on my whiteboard, on a post-it note and finally, on your blog.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    As you wished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, I thought you were wearing leopard prints hahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Full on prints.