Style : Lace, sequins and satin crepe

August 04, 2016, by Unknown


Today marks the last day of Syawal. How fortunate and blessed we are to have met this month of giving and forgiveness. Not only that, dont you feel that everyday in this month feels like Fashion week! That's how it feels to me. hehe. How it's so inspiring seeing how people styled their Eid pieces.  Seems like subconsciously our ideas start bouncing off each other and that makes it fun! I must add on that I love it when one makes an effort to look all prim and proper for visitings till the very last day of Syawal.


















Lace, sequins and an almost bridal satin crepe. No doubt I felt like a bride in white and grey going around Singapore for Raya visitings but in a good way of course. This piece is an absolute beauty and to reassure you, I surprisingly received quite a number of compliments from family, friends and even strangers. (I'm serious! hehe.)

The white lace sequin top maybe a little too heavy with the sequins but it totally compliments nicely with the elegant simple flared satin skirt. This look definitely stole my heart and I am already thinking of wearing it out again for wedding events! Though I must warn, it's not exactly baby friendly due to the beaded sequins. Other then that, it's perfectly fine! If you would like to get a set for yourself, head over to @afonline on Instagram to order. There's different colours to choose from but i'm all for white + grey = combination that can never go wrong!xx


With love,
Dalillah Ismail 

P.s. Once again, Selamat Hari Raya! I would like to take this opportunity to seek for forgiveness if I have done anything wrong or hurtful. Please do forgive me for I am only human. xx


To make your purchase
Instagram : @afonline 





0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Style : Lace, sequins and satin crepe