Unboxing : My largest and most meaningful parcel ever.

August 25, 2016, by Unknown


We all love unboxing gifts, parcels and anything in fact, don't we. I know I do. I love the anticipation, the excitement of unveiling and finally having the items we ordered in our arms. Don't we all agree that the bigger the parcel, the better it gets.
I would like to share with you the biggest parcel that I have received to date and when it came right at my door step, my heart skipped a bit. It was huge! Well, at least half my size! 
Can you imagine how delighted and surprised I was.

Alright, let's get to the fun part shall we! The beauty of unboxing. 


By now, you must be wondering what did I get and where this huge parcel is from! Initially, I was questioning myself too, like what's inside because the external wrapper did not have any clue printed on it. But when I finally unwrapped it, I saw a huge Qenza logo printed on the box that was within!

I got even more excited because I knew my prayer mats were here! I have been admiring those pieces online and they were finally here.


Quickly and gently, I removed the tapes on the box not using pen knifes or anything sharp just like how it's stated on the box.



I took a peak into the box and I saw this! 


Every prayer mat comes with its own casing/bag, just like a dust bag. It protects the mat from dirt and dust, not only that, I feel like it makes the mats extra special and exclusive in a way. Whatever it is, I am a happy happy gal.


Not only that, to my delight these mats came with their own personalised hangers! Brilliant!


Here I am, giving these hangers a quick test! Looking pretty sturdy there, thumbs up!
Let's get to the real deal shall we, the prayer mats itself and which pieces did I get. 
I am sure you already know which pieces I have selected through that square transparent area.
I am already certain that the mats that I have chosen are gorgeous even before opening it.


Well, let's just say i'm in awe. Just speechless. 
The fabric is so soft and the printed graphic on the mat of the pomegranates and flowers are so beautiful. Obviously, the flowers got to me when I was selecting.



Every mat comes with an inspiration card and a care card which is very important for you to take note of the do's and don'ts! Even the cards are so pretty! Gosh.


This Granda : Pink & Cream mats, are inspired by this beautiful verse, MashaAllah. It makes the mats more meaningful than ever.



I just love how everything is so well thought through, it's truly impeccable.
I can't wait to let you know more how Fattah and I have been using and loving these pieces during our prayers together. Till next time, In Shaa Allah! xx


With love,
Dalillah Ismail



Qenza has a variety of designs that you can choose from! It's great for your self usage and even for gifts! I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to receive this little piece of heaven.

If you would like to make a purchase, head over to Qenza's website!

Instagram : @qenza

Qenza is also available at these selected stores :

Twenty2
&
Garde Robe Haus









1 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Unboxing : My largest and most meaningful parcel ever.