What's my pick!

January 15, 2016, by Unknown


by Dalillah Ismail



My oh my, time flies! It's been 5 years as of 2016 that I have been collaborating with Poplook and I must say I am deeply attached to this brand! No words can describe how blessed I am to be given this opportunity. To me Poplook is the definition for affordable fashion and a brand for women of all sizes. Petite, Normal, Tall, Curve, you name it they have it! Swift delivery, reasonable prices, prompt response and their weekly launch of new designs. Though the cut of their pieces varies at times so we have to look closely at the measurements! But don't we all agree that we are super impressed!


Here's something a little different that I have done to show you my personal selection this month and how I styled it!

Photos by Abdul Fattah


Oh, what's your favourites? xx



Love,
Dalillah Ismail




To view Poplook's entire collection click here!




0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: What's my pick!