Eid Inspiration #4 : Minimalist self by Malaque x FV

July 10, 2015, by Unknown















| Selma Kurung c/o Malaque x FashionValet | Mix crepe Oreo c\o dUCk |



For the minimalist in you, here's a piece that I have selected from Malaque for FashionValet collection which is one of the 9 icon collaboration. I really had a hard time picking what I wanted for this particular collection as every piece seemed to have it's charm. I love the fact that every piece can be wore on it's own, i'm not kidding. For this particular piece Selma, the top is breastfeeding friendly which I should start stocking such pieces up just in case. (Disclaimer: I am not pregnant yet.) Well, the knot on the skirt that creates the drapes was the one that attracts my attention. Just that little detail simply works wonders. The best part is, you can either do a tucked in or tucked out look! Amazing right!

Well, at the moment me and you (last minute shoppers), we only have 1/2 hr to shop away! Don't wait any longer, go jer!


P.s. I thought of doing marathon blogging yesterday with the whole brunch, lunch, dinner and supper but I just could not keep up. Been busy busy busy. xx




Love,
Dalillah Ismail






0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Eid Inspiration #4 : Minimalist self by Malaque x FV