Life simple pleasures

May 27, 2016, by Unknown


It's such a great feeling to know that you have met talented individuals. The ladies from Lully Selb are one of them. From the prints they made if from scratch to the design and fabrication of their pieces. It's been a almost a year that i've been a part of them and I am so proud to see how far they've come. From simply working colleagues when we first knew each other via email, and now we're friends. 
That's one of the many amazing reasons why I love what I am doing. 
Getting to know people and when the heart feels the sincerity, the relationship grows naturally. MashaAllah...



When I met Lully and Selma for a quick catch up the other day, they are so kind for giving me 3 pairs of passes for me to share with 3 of my dearest blog readers. This always get me excited because finally we're meeting! In Shaa Allah it's going to be so much fun. 


All you have to do,

 Tag a friend with his/her Instagram name and tell me why he/she is your partner in crime!!

*Remember to leave your name and Instagram details too below at the end of this post for me to personally let you in on the Secret Location.*


Do take note:
This offer will be closing tonight, Friday 27th May 2016 @ 8pm.
The first 3 comments on this blog will selected, so fastest fingers first! hehe. Also, it's alright if you can't stay throughout due to your personal commitments. 
Just come by and enjoy! I hope you're as excited as I am! (:








Always trust Lully Selb for your edgy staples like these. Structured bold black A-line cute long jacket that gives you the nice flow. Love the little detailing, the line cuffs and the fabric covered buttons! As I had some meetings and errands to do, I wanted a slightly more elegant sophisticated look and I paired the long jacket with a pair of flare pants! 

You must be thinking that scarf again! haha. But I cant help it, so much love for the fabric they used. Unfortunately this particular piece is out of stock. But i've encouraged them to make more scarves in different colours and prints cos i'm a huge fan! I was told that there's other prints that's available as well in the same fabric. It's perfect for Singapore's climate. Well, seeing is believe and touching it will convince you, come by the event this Saturday! But you have to leave a comment below first though my dear! (:


With Love,
Dalillah Ismail



WHAT I WORE...

Lully Selb Mashed-up geometry scarf, $49 | Lully Selb long black row jacket, Size M, $69 | Poplook Flare pants, size M | H&M faux snake skin pumps |




0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Life simple pleasures