kissable lips

March 13, 2016, by Unknown

Those days when you just want to put aside your lip stick or lip gloss but still want to avoid looking pale. For me I opt for @lipswagon tinted lip balm. Before I carry on, let's be honest I am no make up guru and rarely write about any beauty products but when I find something that works for me and that will be beneficial for others. Why not share!

When I was introduced to this brand, read about how the ingredients used are organic and it comes in a cool designed packaging which makes it more enticing don't you think. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.

I have been wearing this lip balm for a few months now and I am beyond satisfied with this particular one. I must tell you first that I really have dry and sensitive lips that you can't really tell from pictures that is why I am not really adventurous when it comes to experimenting with different lipstick brands. Well, since this is organic i'll give it a shot.


The main ingredients:

Organic virgin coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic acacia honey, beeswax, shea butter, vitamin E, FD&C colour (colorants that have been approve by the Administration of United States for use in food, medicine and cosmetics.

Yup, its a natural and organic tint lip balm that is made from edible ingredients! Because what goes on your lips will usually gets eaten and what you put on your skin will be absorbed through your pores! Oh it's Halal too!

Why not on your make up free day just simply glide it and you're good to go!







Glide it and you'll be a fabulous in an instant just like Lana! #gottastartyoungbaby


Oh yes, Lana and I had a little girl fight over a lip balm! Okay la Ngah give you! Obviously our favourite pick is the "SALOMA KISS", we love that tint of red. FAB!


Safe for babies, good for mommies and aunties! Yay!



Check out @lipswagon on Instagram!

Also available:
@rumoda.bangsar @cataloguedofficial @modvierkuantan @shopat22


Till then,
Dalillah Ismail
xx

0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: kissable lips