Tweed & Jacquard

March 01, 2016, by Unknown








| Poplook Tweed jacket & Jacquard pants | dUCk Black Olive from FashionValet | Primark Shades | Proenza Schouler PS1 extra large bag | 


A rare occasion that I am all decked in black and white because I was in a mood for the whole mysterious look and of course unleashing my inner Coco Chanel with the tweed. Though initially I want to go for the whole androgynous look with the creased oversize boyfriend shirt black denim, double buckle Zara oxfords with that extra large Proenza Schouler satchel. When I was rethinking the whole situation, how "tall" I am perhaps I should just stick to heels and shirt tucked in neatly. Texture against texture also gives off that exquisite edgy feel. Try it!
Everything aside, most importantly this colour is slimming. 

Till next time!

P.s. A void deck has never look that fabulous. My photographer #gotskills I must say.


With love,
Dalillah Ismail




0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Tweed & Jacquard