Thoughts : ME & YOU

June 26, 2016, by Unknown




Alhamdulillah this Ramadhan it's been such a month filled with joy and happiness with my family, in laws and relatives. I love every moment spent with them. From preparing for sahur, talking about Raya garments, preparing for break fast, terawikh and ibadah together which I love the most and not forgetting the super kecoh last minute clearning and preparing the house moments for Raya with my mama. These are the things I always look forward to during Ramadhan. Honestly, I don't want this month to come to an end but I am really missing moments like this with Fattah. Just the two of us, out on a lunch or dinner date, enjoying each other's company.
A short getaway soon? Sounds like an amazing plan to me. xx

With love,
Dalillah Ismail


P.s. Sometimes I do miss blogging about my thoughts and feelings like how I used to during my teens. Hopefully I don't bore anyone here with some of my patty thoughts. 


1 comments

  1. Honestly (to your little words at the end of the post) I wish you could write more personal & intimate thoughts about your day or life in general. It could be a refreshing, nice change once in a while (or often) and infact I don't think you'd bore anyone, rather you'd intrigue people with your rawest of thoughts and emotions.

    Your admirer x
    (whom you've met, hugged & selfie before)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Thoughts : ME & YOU