Style : Heritage

June 30, 2016, by Unknown











As much as there are so many Eid pieces readily available with a amazing modern design made with our everyday materials, the old soul in me have always a soft spot for kain songket made into a traditional kurung or anything for Eid. When I saw the ladies of Sufyaa, crafting a kimono made of songket. I knew that I had to have one of it. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a statement piece that is super versatile. I was already wearing it out before Raya and i'm sure i'll find another way to style it for Eid. What I love about it, is the entire mould. It's a piece that stays rooted but it has a modern day cutting edge. Amazing.

Unfortunately, Sufyaa has closed their Eid orders for their Sufyaa Tradisi. But they are definitely taking orders if you don't mind having this breathtaking piece after Eid! xx

With this colour on me, I thinking of getting myself Tsyahmi Che'mas kurung kebaya. That one you must go and check it out as well! This old soul is signing off!

With love,
Dalillah Ismail


Instagram : @sufyaa_sg



1 comments

  1. Hi sis! Saw this pic on your insta. Love the pants. May i know where its from? Or does it come together with the sufyaa songket? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Style : Heritage