Style : Soft Edge

June 24, 2016, by Unknown


Jumaat Mubarak! Hi! I am back again sharing another Eid look and this time, i'm all decked in my favourite Lully Selb's pieces, the Salmon Strokes Suit from top to bottom! (Minus my shoes of course! hehe)  This much awaited Eid 2016 : BLNK Canvas got me so excited ever since they gave me sneak a peek of their sketches.When I saw their collection strutting on runway during their 1st anniversary party, as usual they never fail to impress me and always exceeding my expectations. 

So bold and different, that's who they are and that's what they are giving you. I'm sold!




Here's my take on Raya in Lully Selb! Those blush, salmon and white touches that extrudes the soft side of the collection made me grab my stash of pearls and strappy pearl heels. With that clash of prints, that contrasts the look prefectly!
Now, i'm all dainty with an edge and definitely Raya ready.



As usual, they nailed it with their scarves once again and I saw that it's out of stock already! Told you that their scarves are really amazing right! Unfortunately they will never restock it, till their next collection with new amazingggg prints.


What's great about the Salmon Stroke Suite, you can either dress up with accessories or dress simply. It caters to different individuals. So here's another look as I loose the pearls and dainty strappy heels. Having my black heels instead it focuses on more of the bold prints and adapting to the strong and minimal side of you. Well, if you don't have the white salmon stroke scarf, either a plain salmon or black scarf works as well!



This gorgeous white peplum top breastfeeding friendly and it's pretty much iron friendly (saves time!), so mommies this is a huge tick to your Eid outfit checklist!


I highly encourage that either a thin long sleeve t-shirt or a tank top is needed for this top as it is a little sheer. Please take precaution that you must prepare a nude bra as well for your modesty sake. All this checked, you're good to go! But unless, if your scarf style is long, for sure you're safe! hehe.


And most importantly, it's ablution friendly ladies! Yay.


Before I sign off, take a good look at this print. It's so unique and if you want to make a bold statement for Raya, this might be for you! Also, don't worry about the "slit", cos you wont be exposed!:)


I was told by the Lully Selb ladies that their collection are already over at En Pointe and that's awesome! You'll be able to touch, feel and even try it on to get the correct fit before making your purchase! xx

Till when will the collection be there, they said till their collection sold out! I was told that most of their pieces are running fast, so better get your hands on them ladies before it's gone! :O

With Love,
Dalillah Ismail


WHAT I WORE...

Lully Selb Salmon Stroke Suit, size M, $160 | Lully Selb White Salmon Stroke Scarf, $49 | Forever New shoes | Lovisa pearl necklace |




0 comments

Instagram

INSTAGRAM

Visitors

Disclaimer

aveilofmodesty/dalillahismail copyright 2016.
all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without permission.
For further inquiries, dalillahismail@gmail.com

This Page

has moved to a new address:

Dalillah Ismail: Style : Soft Edge